Saturday, November 19, 2005

last couple days

have you ever felt completely rejuvenated by hearing just the right mix of songs? i had this happen to me thursday night when i was at a local coffee shop meeting with some friends and a prof from my department. the coffee shop was playing this great mix of songs from the grosse point blank soundtrack and flogging molly. it was such a weird, but great mix. totally made me feel so much better after such a freaking long day. i had gotten up rather early so i could leave from home to get back to school before class started only to deal with all the lovely snow that had fallen overnight and that morning. of course it was thursday one of my super long days only to be followed by a meeting and then i ended up hanging with some friends for a bit.

but yeah the music. it was such a great mix. or at least i thought so. i have weird music tastes. i'm very electic with my musical preferences. i'll listen to all sorts of things, but i tend to listen to whatever pleases me rather than based on popularity. so i rarely listen to whatever is the lastest greatest. i'm not a music snob. not one of those people who only listen to bands that are unknown so that they look cool. no i just happened to be someone who bucks the trend by liking stuff years later. i'm strange :P

my eyes are all cool now.. or at least are on their way of heading that way. turns out it was my old condition acting up again so more eye drops and a new solution for my contacts. hopefully this will combat the problem cause the last thing i need before finals is anything wrong with my eyes. i'm blind enough thank you very much, i can't see my own toes even if they are covered in bright red polish without glasses or contacts. i don't need them to be any worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home