Monday, April 17, 2006

easter

easter was pretty good. i didn't get back to school until 9 and my computer flipped out after doing the latest windows update and killed outlook express, but i'm doing great. my dad thinks he can fix the email issue so other than having to use the icky school web interface things are good.

the dear easter bunny left me a lovely bathroom set of a soap dish, toothbrush holder, and a soap dispenser/lotion holder. i'm not big on candy and it seems like a waste to spend the candy money on me when my siblings are more into it than me.

we spent the day at my aunt's house which was a blast. my mom's sister and my cousin are fantastic cooks, not that my mom isn't great. we had a lovely ham dinner and i stuffed myself silly. my cousin looks like she's dropped another 15-20 lbs since christmas and is starting too look as skinny as she did back when i was really little. my other cousin and his wife and kids were also there. his daughter is ten and hitting that preteen witch mode which was fun for all of us. his son was adorable. he's five and showed up wearing a white button down shirt, his suit jacket, a bright red bowtie with jean shorts and his spiderman shirt. he deemed it a special enough occasion that he had to wear the tie. everyone played a lot of games and i got a lot of homework done.

my first presentation was today and went as well as expected. hopefully we don't get in trouble for going over on the time, but we'll see.

this week is the first of two hell weeks so i'll check in when i get the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home