Thursday, April 13, 2006

nutty week

this week has officially been a nuts. the last two nights i've been in meetings until late with tons of homework to keep me busy. of course with two group projects to get finished, two presentations next week, and another paper to write it's only natural that there is quite a lot of work to get done. but if i manage to keep somewhat to the schedules i've set myself to, i might just manage to get everything done relatively on time. speaking of schedules i've still got some work to do before class today and some stuff to find on my floor that i haven't seen in a good week.

however, the weather looks like it will be lovely today and i will be getting home before 9pm so the day is already looking up. i even get to pack up a ton of stuff to bring home this weekend so i'll finally have some space in my room again. i might even get to use my chair again... how cool would that be :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home