Monday, December 19, 2005

home

i'm enjoying being home quite a lot. i think my sister and i were completely over the moon tonight at dinner because mom made meatloaf. my mom is a phenominal cook and after months of horrible cafe food it was like heaven. i've also spent quite a considerable amount of time sleeping. yay!! i think i slept a total of probably 13 or 14 hours yesterday alone. that's including two naps before my aunt, uncle, and cousin showed up for dinner. we all had a blast and in traditional style played a new game, apples to apples. this is a tremendously funny game and it was so hilarious to play.

today has been filled up by one intentional doctor's appointment and one unintended. my dentist has switched offices and now resides off in the middle of nowhere. my sister and i got there to find to no receptionist so we figured they were busy and bunked down on the new crazy furniture. (the whole place is decorated like a cabin in the woods. ie stick furniture and pine trees) well eventually they call my sister back and i'm doozing on the chair because well what else am i going to do? the dumb receptionists and hygenists were so clueless that they didn't really check the waiting room or call my name and got all freaked out that i hadn't come, but my sister was there and called my mom to find out where i was. when they finally took a real peek into the area, low and behold what do they discover? me. yeah lame. after my cleaning and a bizarre experience with digital x-rays. (one size fits all is totally wrong) i find out that when i got my wisdom teeth taken out at 16 that they left a root in there adn my dentist freaks out and says i need to go see my surgical dentist again and check it out. so after a couple quick calls to my mom and a trip to the grocery store, off my sister and i trudge to another dentist office. only for me to be told by the doctor who only saw me to check that my stitches had dissolved, that they must have left a tiny bit of root in there and it has 'grown' since. my parents and i are still mulling what we should do about it, whether to just leave it and wait till it causes problems or get it out while i'm still under my parent's insurance.

needless to say this could shape up to be a very interesting break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home