Thursday, January 26, 2006

oh my goodness...

oh my goodness...

i got linked by Ith. holy cow... i'm so honored...

as for an explanation of my unofficial major: well when it came time to create a real resume and apply for jobs, my dad (The Thomas) and i were trying to come up with a way to describe the variety of classes and majors i've been apart of and an unofficial major of indiana jones really fits the bill.

i almost bought the hat and whip the last time i went to disney world, but my mom was worried about taking the whip back on the plane and scaring the baggage security people. although that was before 9/11 so heaven only knows how they would have responded to it. hmmm can't say i would be adverse to receiving them as graduation gifts though.. hint hint to family members...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home