Thursday, February 16, 2006

lack of posting

usually my lack of posting is due to being immensely busy with school work, however that is not the only fact for my current reason. i seem to have picked up a lovely bug that is a great combination of a sinus infection, strep throat, and an earache. thankfully my great doctor and my awesome parents were able to get me some meds so hopefully i'll be feeling a little more like myself by the weekend. just in time to write two papers, research two more, read a book, and study for an exam i have tomorrow. yahoo.. thankfully i got the meds in time before the infection pushed any further into my lungs so hopefully this means no pneumonia or bronchitus.

the doctor put me on a new med which is kind of amusing to take. within 20 mins of taking it, it makes you really really dizzy. thus you are suppose to take it right before you getting into bed. needless to say i'm currently sleeping on my couch because it is far safer to climb off the couch dizzy than my bed six feet in the air. the amusing aspect of taking the medicine includes not only the dizzy feeling, but some blurred vision and disorientation. actually it's sort of like being a little drunk. then again i don't think i've ever been this disorientated after a couple drinks. anyway it should make for an intersting weekend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home