Tuesday, February 14, 2006

not super original

You Are Skiing

Graceful, athletic, and gusty - you're willing to put it all on the line.
You're willing to take big risks for big rewards.


not really an original response, but hey i really enjoy it. absolutely adore the sport. i think the only injury that stopped me from skiing was breaking my tail bone, but then i still tried one full run before the jolting convincing me to spend some time in the lodge. heck i've had some awesome falls in my day.

just last year when i was skiing with my two best guy friends, i got annoyed with them waiting forever to go down one run and yelled at them to get their wussies butts moving and catch up. apparently from what they told me later all they saw was a little red blur attacking the hill then a huge cloud of snow about 2/3s down. they did come to my rescue but had to spray snow all over me. they were really sweet though and helped me find the ski i had lost and the poles i had ditched. we were all laughing pretty hard by the bottom especially after i classified the fall as fell so hard that i blew my bra straps off. don't think they had heard that one before. i have to admit though that it's really difficult to fix said bra straps when one is all bundled up. still a really cool fall. i think i caught an edge as i was landing after catching some air and down i went with a few somersults backwards down and across the hill. i'm ever so talented :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home