Wednesday, March 22, 2006

mail

i got the weirdest combination of mail today. okay so it was two days worth, but still. i got a recruitment thingy from the marine corps about officer candidate school and a fancy invitation from the university president to a graduation reception at the president's house. i'm not sure if i'm going to go to the reception but i have a couple weeks to decide and i was joking with my dad that i should send in for the free pen on the marine corps thing. i figure if i do that then they'll probably either call or try and come talk to me and that would be amusing from my perspective. i'm way too small and too blind for them to really want me, but it would be funny to see their reactions upon meeting me to see how they handled the rest of the spiel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home