Tuesday, March 07, 2006

spring break

I'm currently on spring break so posts will be few and far between. Partly because I'm busy with two papers and a possible minor surgery and because my own access to internet is either my younger brother's computer or the seriously old laptop currently kept in my parents room. So old, in fact, that it can't run firefox and it froze on me when i tried to have four ie windows running at one time. trust me i'd rather be blogging... on a happier note i've finished one of the papers. now i only have to deal with writing the paper that my entire class reads, the threat of possible surgery, and my brother and sister's birthday tomorrow. (no they aren't twins, just born three years apart and that is a story for another day)

turns out when i got my wisdom teeth removed way back when i was sixteen they ddin't really remove everything, in fact they left about half a tooth. it's been bothering me and now i have to go in and prove it to the oral surgeon to convince him that he really is required to remove all the wisdom teeth that he was paid to remove. the only bonus to me is if they use the knock out drugs to remove it and therefore i get a couple days of sleep. i could really use the sleep.

hope everyone is doing well, i won't be able to read any blogs and will have to rely on whatever interests my father enough to tell me. with everything on my plate it should be an interesting week :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home