Friday, December 23, 2005

update

well here's an update on what's been going on the last couple of days in my life. wednesday i got these little tubes stuck in my tear ducts to hopefully open them up more so that my eyes won't be so darn dry. thursday i chopped a ton of my hair off so now it's all short and feels strange to me. then i got an allergy shot and the stupid nurse managed to hit the muscle and now i've got a cool bump on my arm. it's been freaking my mom out since she saw it. i'm relaxed about it since it's happened before. allergy shots are suppose to be given just under the skin and i'm so tiny with very little body fat that occasionally a muscle gets hit. unpleasant but kind of cool looking. i think the last time this happened i was at school and it looked like i had a ping pong ball shoved under my arm. of course i ended up running around showing it off to all my guy friends because i thought it looked super cool. they did too, although we did have a minor scuffle relating to whether they could touch the lump or not.

other than that it's been busy at the house. a lot of the necessary cleaning has been done and mom has baked the pie shells for three pies and baked two full pies. dad is currently cooking the extra turkey breast and i'm sure there will be more cleaning before bed tonight. all in all if it would only snow some more it should be an interesting christmas.

i can hear mom calling about helping some more so i must run and hide :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home