Thursday, January 26, 2006

writing my butt off

i've succeeded in writing four papers this week. it's been ridiculous. of the four, three were for my class with the retired professor. for some reason he seems to enjoy having to grade lots of undergraduate papers as part of his retirement. i think he's a little bit nutty myself, but i'm just a student who would rather get out of excessive busy work when possible. however, i did write and turn in early the paper due on sunday so that's one less thing i have to do this weekend. i might even be able to go goof off with my little sister and read something that isn't a textbook for one of my classes. had to narrow the definition there because i tend to read a lot of nonfiction, of which some could be used as textbooks. i know i'm a strange kid. i think i only have 30-40 books from the library living me with me currently. although i'm not real sure on that one, i haven't counted lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home