Friday, February 24, 2006

Gills or Lungs?

It has been a difficult week. I haven't been posting because unfortunately the meds that my doctor put me on didn't completely kill whatever bug I caught. Last Saturday, my lungs decided that they really didn't want to deal with adding oxygen to my blood and I ended up spending a good four days becoming very good friends with my emergency inhaler. Only had one trip to the Emergency Room in there. My mom got a little freaked out and came down Saturday and spent the night to keep an eye on me, then Wednesday my dad came down and took me to the ER to get my lungs checked out. After a mess of x-rays it turns out my lungs are clear, but opinionated, and I was given more meds. They seem to be doing the trick. I'm not coughing as much and I even made it through a whole 24 hours without the emergency inhaler. Things are looking up for the weekend :) Maybe i'll finally catch up on some real sleep (I don't count sleeping sitting up as quality sleep) and start studying for midterms. I've got to start researching for two term papers, study for a midterm, and write at least one paper all for next week. I can't wait for spring break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home