Monday, April 24, 2006

still alive

I swear I'm still alive. It's the second of the hell weeks with two major research papers due and tons of end of the year stuff. It's sad that I'm looking at finals week as a mini vacation. But damn it i deserve that mini vacation.

anyway i need to run and finish proof-reading paper number one and getting things ready for tomorrow. i get to go to a reception for graduates at the university president's house so that should be pretty neat.

eh, back to translating some old french before bed....wahoo

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was almost thinking that I kind of missed the university setting and writing papers that were actually read and critiqued...now you're just stressing me out! ;)

Best wishes in the last few weeks and thanks for stopping by yesterday. I'll keep you posted if I find any good stores!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home