Tuesday, May 02, 2006

finals week

it's finals week and it sucks. i thought i would be able to finish my last paper by last week thursday but sometimes things don't work out as planned. last week was very busy and nutty.

so, i'm on the fourth rough draft and hopefully i'll have it finished later today. my friend erika is coming over this afternoon to work on our italian final (yes we were told we could work in groups. then i'm going to force her to watch bride & prejudice because she is also a huge fan of jane austen and she has yet to see it. having her come over actually forced me to tidy up the place a bit which was necessary after all the packing over the weekend and my clutzy stunt sunday night.

i'm a horrible clutz. i've broken one finger for sure, and very probably one toe as well. i'm really a huge clutz. i broke the finger cutting a corner too close and hit the door jamb with my fist and broke my pinkie in like 3-4 places. i broke my toe tripping over a box when i moved into my dorm this year.

to add to my long run of clutzy stunts, i banged up my wrist sunday night when i fell off the couch. yeah you read that right, falling off the couch. i was standing on my couch getting my pjs down from my bed, it's about six feet up in the air. when i stepped down from the couch my ankle turned and i came crashing to the ground. i think i only bruised the bone, or sprained my wrist because it has yet to really swell and has not bruised. my hip blossomed into a sweet bruise though later that evening. now i'm wearing an ace bandage to help support the wrist as i type, write, and pack throughout the week.

i'll try to update as much as i can, but with finals, move out and graduation all within the week i may disappear for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home